Sunday 20 January 2013

Rebecca Rabbit Cake

A friend's little girl turned three this week, and she asked me to make her cake. She loves Peppa Pig and chose, of all the characters, Rebecca Rabbit for her cake. I googled Rebecca and just tried to recreate her 'house' which is basically a hill with some rabbit holes. Rebecca herself is made of marzipan, and the green fondant icing came in a packet which warned that the "'Quinoline yellow': may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children." Whatever - with all the chocolate and jellies, it's not going to make that much difference surely, but thanks for the warning!
Love using my grass nozzle (from Cake Decorating magazine)!




2 comments:

  1. Annie, wow! what a fantastic cake. I bet your friend's little girl loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes she did - her face when she saw it was enough! x

      Delete

Comments make the blogging world go round. Please let me know your thoughts, thank you!